Lindarets’ Narwheel Thru Axle Wheel Holder
From $72 to $134
Lindarets CNC machined, thru axle wheel storage for workshops, adventure vans and retail spaces
Would you like a second wheel holder at a discounted rate?
Step up your spare wheel storage and display
Designed originally for storing front wheels in the workshop and in the van – Lindarets have now released front and rear specific models featuring stepped stub axles and wingnuts to accommodate multiple sizes of front and rear hubs.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminium
- 75mm (3″) square base plate (four hole) – mountable to wall, post or your van
- Slight offset axle mount to allow some overlap
- 12 x 100mm (road std)
- 15 x 100mm (mountain std)
- 15 x 110mm (mountain boost)
- 12 x 142mm (road/xc/cx std)
- 12 x 148mm (boost std)
- 15 x 150mm (fatbike front hubs)
- 12 x 157mm (super boost)
- Blue threadlocker (Loctite 242 or equivalent)
- 19mm open-end wrench or torque wrench with 19mm crow’s foot
- Mounting hardware as appropriate
- Mounting anchors as appropriate (4x #10 or M5 screws/bolts)
- Apply a drop of threadlocker to hex-end axle thread.
- Hand-thread axle into base plate
- Use 19mm wrench to torque axle to base plate with a force of 8-10Nm.
- Mount to vertical surface using appropriate hardware and anchors
- Ceiling mounting is not recommended. Especially where the wheel or mount could fall and hurt someone.
- Take care to ensure that there is enough space to mount your largest anticipated wheel/tire combination to the mount.
- Slide wheel hub over axle and appropriate shoulder
- Thread nut onto axle and hand-tighten to approximately 6-8 Nm (as tight as—but not tighter than—you’d install a thru axle).
- Re-check axle tightness every month or whenever play develops and re-tighten as needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.