Lindarets’ Narwheel Thru Axle Wheel Holder
From $72 to $134
Lindarets CNC machined, thru axle wheel storage for workshops, adventure vans and retail spaces
Step up your spare wheel storage and display
Designed originally for storing front wheels in the workshop and in the van – Lindarets have now released front and rear specific models featuring stepped stub axles and wingnuts to accommodate multiple sizes of front and rear hubs.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminium
- 75mm (3″) square base plate (four hole) – mountable to wall, post or your van
- Slight offset axle mount to allow some overlap
- 12 x 100mm (road std)
- 15 x 100mm (mountain std)
- 15 x 110mm (mountain boost)
- 12 x 142mm (road/xc/cx std)
- 12 x 148mm (boost std)
- 15 x 150mm (fatbike front hubs)
- 12 x 157mm (super boost)
- Blue threadlocker (Loctite 242 or equivalent)
- 19mm open-end wrench or torque wrench with 19mm crow’s foot
- Mounting hardware as appropriate
- Mounting anchors as appropriate (4x #10 or M5 screws/bolts)
- Apply a drop of threadlocker to hex-end axle thread.
- Hand-thread axle into base plate
- Use 19mm wrench to torque axle to base plate with a force of 8-10Nm.
- Mount to vertical surface using appropriate hardware and anchors
- Ceiling mounting is not recommended. Especially where the wheel or mount could fall and hurt someone.
- Take care to ensure that there is enough space to mount your largest anticipated wheel/tire combination to the mount.
- Slide wheel hub over axle and appropriate shoulder
- Thread nut onto axle and hand-tighten to approximately 6-8 Nm (as tight as—but not tighter than—you’d install a thru axle).
- Re-check axle tightness every month or whenever play develops and re-tighten as needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.